Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Frivolities

I realise that this post may be coming a little late for you to dramatically alter your Christmas outfit plans (as if I’d have the temerity to believe my words would have any effect on how you dress…) but nevertheless, it may help those who are festively and sartorially stuck. 

Whether your Christmas Day will centre more around lunch with your grandparents than a swanky glamourous gathering, what you really, really need is a great dress. As they key to elegance is, apparently, forgetting what you’re wearing, then a fantastic dress will provide a simple centre piece to accessorize and style how you wish. Thus, here is a selection of three great dresses styled by myself to suit any Christmas environment. Personally, my day will be more Christmas with the grandparents than cocktail party, but that’s no reason why you can’t dress up a little… Happy Christmas everybody!



Crushed velvet midi dress, Topshop £34
Chandelier earrings, Dannijo £260
Spotty tights, M&S £8
Silver lapis ring, Chan Luu £150
Metallic high heels, ASOS £75
Anna Hathaway image 


Knit dress, Pret-a-Portobello £30
Ankle boots, River Island £65
Oxblood bowler, Topshop £26
Jewelled collar, Karl £150
Bracelets, both Pret-a-Portobello



Lace shirt, Raquel Allegra £430
Leather skirt, Topshop £38
Embellished clutch, Matthew Williamson £995
Necklace, New Look £14.99
Wedge trainer, Zara £69.99
Bow belt, H&M £7.99
Ear clips, Topshop £6.25

1 comment:


  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete