Wednesday 15 September 2010

Haul: Recent Charity Shop Pillages



I have had rather good fortune in terms of charity shops recently, and one in particular I MUST keep under wraps! Said shop has so far delivered to me a Dolce & Gabbana men's shirt (to be worn with the sleeves rolled to just above the elbows, and belted with a skinny belt) and as of today, a vintage Gucci bag. I have also discovered a patent, crocodile- esque bag, of unknown origin (no label), which saw me around Paris.

These miracle finds, costing £5.99 and £3.49 respectively, have converted me absolutely to the joys of charity shop 'vintage' shopping. I've never been a fan of sales shopping; apart from the obvious price reductions sales racks seem to consist solely of a gorgeous dress/ jacket in a size 18, trousers with zips and buttons missing, and out of season velour beach shorts. However, with revelations such as these steals, rummaging through the rails of 'dead men's' shirts no longer seems so tedious.


1 comment:

  1. I do like the bag.. is easy and goes with almost everything

    J'adore Paris.
    LOx

    ReplyDelete